Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Columbus day sale

Posted in , by kitty | Edit


It's been awhile since my last post, so here comes another one! enjoy. =D





HOW could you not resist these??? (from Ross)







Mac-tastic! can you believe hubby's the one who pushed me into the MAC store?? unbelievable! he told me that I deserved to indulge myself once in awhile because I always work hard anyways (aww, love you, halski), and you guys know me very well that I always go for CHEAP! I love MAC very much, so is my sister-in-law who has a lot of MAC make up. aaaww...






new top from Basic Editions (Kmart had a 25% off on all clothing lines) yup, I'm a big girl (more to love, hahaa)






from Jeans Warehouse, I'm lovin' it!






top and capri pants from Jeans Warehouse, They had 50% off all red tags (columbus day sale)




until next time...

4 Comments


  1. Unknown says:

    oohhhh i love everything you bought!

    October 14, 2008 at 4:21 PM

  2. Tiff k says:

    Atee!! love them!! Grabe MAC ka rin pala! hehe my mum loves mac and now we have the same face powder! Ganda noh? I always use it after PE kasi talagang sweaty urgh.. so aun, to make ya look fresh! haha =)

    October 14, 2008 at 6:57 PM

  3. Anonymous

    Ahhhhh ate are you collecting Hello Kitty items? I love HK but the store we have nearby will close soon. Lam mo na, epekto ng crisis. :( Sabi nga po nung isa ko pang ate maganda raw yung powder ng MAC, balitaan mo ko kung okay po ha. :)

    October 14, 2008 at 7:57 PM

  4. david says:

    nice dress....

    July 11, 2010 at 9:26 PM